Who Says There's No Such Thing as a Free Lunch?
In fact, you won't mind paying for lunch. It will be just about the only thing you'll have to pay for in your first year in Buffalo.
Services and Benefits Available in Free Year Package
- Space for administration, retail, laboratory, assembly, manufacturing, and warehousing.
- Complete telecom and information technology infrastructure and service (as available).
- Complete back office support.
- Branding Assistance
- Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations
- Access to Research
- Access to undergrad and graduate student interns
- Financial Management (CFO, CPA & bookkeeping, geared toward operational needs and audit preparation.
- Office furniture and equipment
- Staff and Executive Training (customized needs based approach).
- Government advocacy
- Mentoring, coaching, consulting
- Talent Acquisition/Recruiting
- Funding Procurement
- Lifestyle Support Package: variety of household and personal services
- Vehicles for limited or full-time use.
- Child Care
- Elder Care
With this comprehensive and diverse package of services, the incubator client’s only expenses for the first year in Buffalo will be our modest fee, incidental personal expenses, and the cost of operating your core business. No other incubator anywhere in the world offers such a comprehensive and value-added opportunity.
For a look at the process of receiving services and benefits, see How it Works
Incubator Admission Fee: a reasonable percentage of the market value of services and assets provided, with negotiable obligations for subsequent years.